Availability of games at Unibet Casino
Unibet casino review offers a great variety of different game options. Please see the full list below
Any James Bond movie fan knows that Baccarat was the main character`s game of choice. He was good at playing poker too, but Baccarat was the game where he excelled. The main reason this game is so popular is because it carries the low edge of the house of all card games. This game has many different variations, but the most popular ones are Punto Banco and Chemin De Fer.
The game starts with the dealer dealing two player cards and the banker, and the idea behind the game is to have a hand of total value as close to 9. You can see that the game has striking similarities to Blackjack, which starts with two cards as well. The main difference is that the player has the option to bet on himself, the draw, or the banker.
Before you start playing you need to know that Baccarat has a unique scoring system that you should be familiar with.
- Aces count as 1
- Cards from 2 to 9 have their face value
- 10s and picture cards count as 0
For example, if you have a hand containing a 9 and a Queen, your hand will total 9, which is a perfect score in Baccarat. Or, if you were dealt a 7 and an 8, rather than scoring a 15, your hand would have a total value of 5. The best hand in Baccarat is the one that is an 8 or 9, this hand is also known as the "natural" hand. In some cases, there is the possibility for a third card to be dealt with in Baccarat. This occurs when the player or the banker's hand is a 5 or less. The banker will get a third card, only in the following cases:
- When the banker's total is 2, no matter what the player's third card s, they will always draw a third card.
- When the banker's total is 3, and if the player's third card s is not an 8, they will draw a third card.
- When the banker total is 4, and if the player s third card is not 0, 1, 8, or 9, they will draw a third card.
- When the banker has a total of 5, and if the player s third card is not 4, 5, 6, or 7, they will draw a third card.
- When the banker has a total of 6, and if the player s third card is not a 6 or 7, they will draw a third card.
This may sound like a lot to remember, but trust us, when you`ve played a couple of hands you`ll find that these rules are actually pretty easy to follow. What's more, you can play the game in the demo, without having to make a deposit. This way, you will practice the game before you decide to play for real money.
As we said earlier, baccarat has the best odds when it comes to card games. So, for the sake of argument let`s see the percentage of the most common variations, Punto Banco played with 8 decks of cards. The odds of winning are 50.68% for Banker and 49.32% for players. This means that the house edge is 1.17% for the Banker and 1.36% for the player. These examples exclude the possibility of a tie, which is a rare event in baccarat, but it can still happen. So if we include the "tie" in our calculations then the house edge numbers are as follows:
- Banker 1.06%
- Player 1.24% As we said before the only idea of the game is to beat the banker, but the game of baccarat includes other bets too.
- Banker - When you bet on Banker you hope that at the end of the game they will have a better hand. Insignificantly, this bet is likely to happen when you play Baccarat.
- Player - When you bet on a player, you hope that at the end of the game the player will have a better hand.
- Tie - When you bet on a "tie" you hope that at the end of the game, both the banker and the player will have the same amount. This is rarely the case, the payout is the highest 8: 1.
- Player Pair - When you bet this option you hope the player will get 2 cards of equal value.
- Banker Pair - This is the same bet really, but this time you are betting that the banker will have the same cards.
- Either Pair - This bet includes the first 2 cards dealt, one for the banker and one for the player. If they match, this bet wins.
- Perfect Pair - With this bet, we need the first two cards the banker has to be a combination pair and the same suit. This may look like a risky bet, but you must remember that there are 8 decks of cards, so perfect pairs are possible to happen.
- Big bets are when you bet on the total points scored from the first four cards.
- Small bets - This bet also takes into account the total number and bankers of the player's first four cards. When the total hits four exactly the payout bet.
About our auditions.
Summer ProgramsDancers must be 8 years old by their audition date and no older than 25 on June 1, 2021.
Trainee & BFA ProgramDancers must be 13 years old by their audition date and no older than 25 on September 1, 2021.
PRICE & PRE-REGISTRATION
Domestic AuditionsPre-registration is recommended but is not required.
- In Person: $35 USD (Early Registration) | $40 USD (Walk-In)
- Virtual: $40 USD
Find an Audition today.
International AuditionsPre-registration is recommended but is not required. The audition fee for pre-registered students varies by the country.
Please see our International Audition locations for more details.
Digital AuditionsPlease click here to see digital audition requirements.
- Digital: $40 USD